Thursday, December 27, 2007






I just had my first Christmas and it was so cool !!!! Not only did i get lots of awsome gifts, but i got to spend alot of time with all of my family and friends. First mom dad and myself opened gifts at our house then we went to visit grandpa dale, he made this real good breakfast, and i got to play with the other kids, You know what then gave me for Christmas? A car that i can ride on cool huh. after that we went to uncle curtis's house and grandma debbie was there, She gave me an ornament for christmas and a bunch of cool toys and candy too!! last but not least we went to grandma and grandpa Baers house, grandma made dinner and it was so good !!! Uncle Bryce got me this little piano, I love it and a walker that turns into a wagon for when i get older. Grandma and grandpa got me some real cute shoes, some outfits and this rad toy with gears that lights up and plays music. Well I got to much much stuff to list it all but thank you to every one, and i had so much fun spending time with all of you!!! love Ninja Chase

No comments: