Monday, October 19, 2009

wine and cheese fun!






Mom and Dad took me to the wine and cheese exposition, I thought it would be boring but i was wrong! I got to ride on a little train, play with toy trains (learned how to make crazy faces by the way haha), won my first peta hermit crab I so cleverly named Mr. Crabs (Mr. crabs has since lost a limb and is in recovery, were not sure if he's gonna make it;( ) and of coarse ate cheese and drank wine (J/K its apple cider and that was at GG's birthday party just thought it was funny) we had allot of fun! Oh and we have some exciting news for those of you who don't know, mommy said I'm getting a little brother or sister to play with, I thought she ment today but then she told me not till late may or early june! I'm super excited! yeah

No comments: